Our plumbers have the equipment and know how to unblock even the most stubborn blockages.
When the blockage cannot be fixed with a sewer machine or high-pressure water jetter, Our state of the art camera is sent down the sewer or storm water drains toidentify the issue and pinpoint its location.
We will then provide a fixed price quote to replace only the broken section saving you time and money!
5 Ways to Prevent Blockages!
- 1. Refrain from putting Baby Wipes, Tampons, Condoms, Paper Towel, Fatty Waste items down the drain.
- 2. Review the Property Sewer Plan (PSP) which you can purchase from your local water authority and avoid planting any large trees or plants on top of the sewer pipe.
- 3. Avoid covering the Sewer Overflow Relief Gully (O.R.G) with pot plants or dirt. This is the point in which the sewer waste will overflow at if you do have a blockage preventing it coming inside the house.
- 4. Conduct an annual CCTV inspection of your drains identifying any potential damage and repair before they become a problem.
- 5. Most of all ensure any works conducted on your drains are perfromed by a licensed plumber!
Why use us?
- Professional Service
- Drain and sewer experts with our extensive training through the Plumbing Industry Climate Action Centre also known as PICAC
- Up front pricing
- Trenchless sewer replacement in places that would usually cause much damage to concrete or garden beds
- Expert solutions to remove tree roots from your pipes.
- We send experienced service technicians, not sales representatives to your home to diagnose and resolve the problems and take the time to answer any questions that you may have.
- Friendly and helpful service.